- Reduces water absorption into the substrate, thus reducing spalling due to freeze thaw and efflorescence, thereby increasing the life of the substrate.
- Colorless and non-yellowing protection preserves the natural appearance of the substrate.
- Penetrating & breathable
- Water based and Environmentally Friendly
- May be applied to damp surfaces
- May be painted over
- Inhibits mold and algae growth
- Inhibits salt water infiltration
RECOMMENDED USES: For properly prepared, unsealed natural stone, concrete walls, foundations, pre-cast concrete, block, brick and most aggregate surfaces.
SURFACE PREPARATION: Substrate must be pressure washed and cleaned prior to application of Ultra Seal Penetrating Concrete Sealer and Damp Proofer. Surface should be cleaned and treated for organic growth and oil with CLEAR PINK STUFF prior to application. Efflorescence should be treated with CLEAN UP Efflorescence Remover.
APPLICATION INFORMATION: Apply with brush, roller, or pump sprayer. When spraying, use a fan or cone tip designed for water based coatings. Apply when surface and air temperatures are above 60° Fahrenheit and rising. Do not apply if the threat of rain exists within 12 hours.
- Do not over apply or allow product to puddle.
- Wet on Wet application – apply product until it begins to repel itself.
- Wipe off excess.
- Do not apply to a surface that was previously sealed with a film-forming or topical sealer
- May be applied to damp surface, however, do not apply when standing water is present
- May be used as a Moisture Vapor Barrier prior to applying an epoxy coating
Coverage: Coverage will depend on porosity of the substrate. Coverage averages up to 250 square feet per gallon depending on the porosity.