Seal RX HD is the ultimate sealer for your natural stone, concrete or aggregate surface. Seal RX HD is a water based permanent protection formula, is non-film forming and maintains the original appearance of your materials. When you live in an area prone to rain, snow and temperature fluctuation, it's important to protect your investment! That's why there's Seal RX HD. Seal RX HD is designed to impart water repellency and stain resistance to a wide variety of natural stone, concrete and aggregate surfaces.
Seal RX HD is the most advanced water-based sealer, designed to impart water repellency and stain resistance. It's also easy to apply, with beautiful results thanks to its ability to maintain surfaces' original appearance. You have an investment in your home or business – protect it!
- Also available in one gallon jugs!
- RECOMMENDED USES:
For properly prepared, unsealed natural stone, concrete walls, foundations, pre-cast concrete, block, brick and
most aggregate surfaces.
- SURFACE PREPARATION:
Dirt, grease, grime and any foreign material must be removed before application of SEAL Rx. Treat surface for
mildew. Oil and grease should be scrubbed with a solution of TSP and water.
- APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Apply with brush, roller, airless sprayer or pump sprayer. When spraying, use a tip designed for gloss coatings.
Apply when surface and air temperatures are above 32 Deg. F and rising. Do not apply if the threat of rain
exists. Do not over apply or allow product to puddle.
– Always apply a test sample to insure compatibility
– Do not apply to a surface that was previously treated with another product
– Take care to cover nearby vegetation, glass, plastic and metals. DP 960 may damage them.
– May be applied to damp surface, however, do not apply when standing water is present
- RECOMMENDED THINNER:
SEAL Rx does not require thinning and should be used as is, directly from the container.
– Reduces water absorption into the substrate, thus reducing spalling due to freeze thaw and
efflorescence, thereby increasing the life of the substrate.
– Colorless and non-yellowing protection preserves the natural appearance of the substrate.
– Penetrating & breathable
– Low VOC
– May be applied to damp surfaces
– May be painted over
– UV Resistant
– Reduces mildew growth on surface
- Coverage (Theoretical): Coverage will depend on porosity and contour of the surface being coated. Coverage
typically averages 150-200 square feet per gallon.