- Removes multiple layers in one application.
- Effective on paver sealer, pint, acrylic sealers, epoxies & enamels
- Strong emulsifier package lifts sealer in 15-20 minutes
- Water soluble clean rinse technology
- Sprayable VOC compliant
- Methylene chloride and caustic free
- Non Flammable
- Dual action – lifts and emulsifies the coating
- Bio-degradable and Environmentally Friendly
- Ships DOT Non-Flammable, Non-Hazardous to all 50 states including California
Warrantied against material free of defects. Not warrantied against labor.
Pour contents into a pump-up sprayer system, cover and or dampen with water any grass, plants, or flowers they may encounter with overspray, then uniformly apply a flood coat Bio Based QuickStripper. Hold sprayer tip 12” from the surface while spraying and let dwell for 15-20 minutes (excessive layers may need longer dwell times or reapplication) until sealer and other coatings start to turn grayish or shows signs of peeling.
Using a plastic putty knife, you should be able to scrape the coating from the substrate. At this point it is ready to rinse utilizing a pressure washer with a turbo tip. The use of a fan tip as zero tip is not recommended as it will leave etch the substrate. Bio-based QuickStripper paint stripper and paver sealer remover can also be applied using a ½ nap roller as well.
Distributed by The Paver Sealer Store, LLC