Our water repellent seals and stops surfaces from being damaged before they even have a chance, so it's not necessary to repair them. Seal RX is a non film forming water repellent and damp-proofer that does not alter the appearance of the substrate. It is designed to impart water repellency and stain resistance to a wide variety of concrete and aggregate surfaces. With this one easy application, your work site will be sealed against dirt, sleet, rain, snow, salt damage and efflorescence.
Seal RX – a specific type of sealant, designed to help keep water and dirt away from the surface. Made specifically for concrete and aggregate surfaces, Seal RX will retain its effectiveness even in difficult weather conditions such as heavy rains or extreme heat. Unlike traditional sealants that only allow water to bead on top for up to three hours after application, Seal RX is formulated with durable chemical compounds that make water completely roll-off like wax does on your vehicle's paint. It can withstand alkalis (basic materials) and acids (high leaching substances), meaning you never have to worry about damages inflicted by weathered salts damaging your concrete surfaces.
- Also available in 5 gallon pails!
- RECOMMENDED USES:
For properly prepared, unsealed natural stone, concrete walls, foundations, pre-cast concrete, block, brick and
most aggregate surfaces.
- SURFACE PREPARATION:
Dirt, grease, grime and any foreign material must be removed before application of SEAL Rx. Treat surface for
mildew. Oil and grease should be scrubbed with a solution of TSP and water.
- APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Apply with brush, roller, airless sprayer or pump sprayer. When spraying, use a tip designed for gloss coatings.
Apply when surface and air temperatures are above 32 Deg. F and rising. Do not apply if the threat of rain
exists. Do not over apply or allow product to puddle.
– Always apply a test sample to insure compatibility
– Do not apply to a surface that was previously treated with another product
– Take care to cover nearby vegetation, glass, plastic and metals. DP 960 may damage them.
– May be applied to damp surface, however, do not apply when standing water is present
- RECOMMENDED THINNER:
SEAL Rx does not require thinning and should be used as is, directly from the container.
– Reduces water absorption into the substrate, thus reducing spalling due to freeze thaw and
efflorescence, thereby increasing the life of the substrate.
– Colorless and non-yellowing protection preserves the natural appearance of the substrate.
– Penetrating & breathable
– Low VOC
– May be applied to damp surfaces
– May be painted over
– UV Resistant
– Reduces mildew growth on surface
- Coverage (Theoretical): Coverage will depend on porosity and contour of the surface being coated. Coverage
typically averages 150-200 square feet per gallon.