Rocksolid coating is a great product that can help to keep your concrete floors looking great. It's a tough, durable water-based polyurethane coating that offers excellent adhesion and durability. It also works well with porous surfaces like concrete, brick, and stone.
Rocksolid is a water-based, acrylic coating that dries to an ultra-hard finish that leaves a protective layer on top of the surface. It's easy to apply—just brush it on and let it dry. Rocksolid has been around for years, but its popularity has skyrocketed recently as more people realize how useful it is.
To use Rocksolid:
- Brush or spray onto the area you want to coat.
- Let dry for one hour before walking on it (this time varies depending on humidity levels and the amount applied). If you're in a hurry, use a blow dryer set at high heat for 15 minutes per foot of width being treated; this will speed up drying time by about 50 percent!
In addition to being great for exterior surfaces like decks and patios, here are some other ways Rocksolid can help you out around your home.
A list of the many uses for this product
Rocksolid is the perfect coating for many concrete surfaces. It's not a paint, but rather a water-based product that adheres to the surface of your floor, patio, or driveway. Rocksolid contains NO volatile organic compounds (VOCs), making it safe for indoor and outdoor use.
It's easy to apply: just brush on with a paintbrush or roller. The color can be adjusted with any number of additives, as well as tinted to accommodate light gray concrete surfaces.
If you have a basement, then you know that it's always damp. But it doesn't have to be this way! With Rocksolid Coating, your basement floor can be as dry and shiny as the rest of your house.
It's easy to apply and safe for kids and pets. You can even remove the coating if you want!
Rocksolid Coating is a great option for patio flooring. It can be applied to your concrete patio, and it will keep the surface clean, dry, and shiny so that you don't have to worry about water or dirt ruining your new floors. You can also use Rocksolid to protect other outdoor surfaces such as brick pavers.
If you want long-lasting protection for your concrete patio floors, this product is worth considering. It is easy to apply using a garden hose and sprayer gun (which are included in the kit). It dries quickly so that it won't get into any cracks or crevices where mold can grow. And rock-solid coating lasts up to three years before needing another coat! The best part? This coating comes with everything needed—so no need to purchase additional tools or materials like primer beforehand
Rocksolid coating can be used to protect a variety of surfaces, including garage floors. The product is made from mildewcide, rust prevention, and antimicrobial additives. This means it will shield your garage floor from any water damage that would otherwise be caused by moisture collecting on its surface; it also keeps the ground underneath your car clean so you can work without worrying about rust stains or other damage. If you're looking for an easy way to keep your garage floor dry and shiny without needing a ton of elbow grease, this is a great option!
Pool Decks and Walkways
There are many places Rocksolid is a perfect choice for, including pool decks and walkways.
- It's easy to apply.
- It's safe for children and pets.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- It is easy to clean up with soap and water when spills occur, or if you just want to freshen up the look of your decking and other surfaces in your home's exterior areas!
Rocksolid Coating is a great solution for driveways, especially those that are difficult to maintain. The product can be applied to virtually any concrete surface; however, it typically works best on surfaces where water tends to pool or puddle. This includes driveways and sidewalks.
Boat decks and docks
- Before applying Rocksolid Coating, make sure that the surface you're coating is clean and dry.
- Use a brush or roller to apply the product. If you have a large area to cover, we recommend using a paint sprayer for the best results.
- Use one of our recommended thinning agents to adjust the consistency of Rocksolid Coating if desired. Having too much thinner will result in poor adhesion and durability; having too little will result in slow drying time and high film thickness.
If you have a concrete porch, steps, or patio, Rocksolid Coating is a great product to try. It's made from 100% natural minerals and will protect your property from water damage and staining for up to five years.
Here are some reasons why Rocksolid Coating is the best option for protecting your concrete surfaces:
- It's easy to apply—you don't need professional help! The application process only takes two hours per coat; just follow the instructions included in the kit.
- You can do it yourself! No need to hire professionals who charge more than $500 per hour when you can learn how easy it is without taking any classes or certifications (though they're always helpful).
- The finish is beautiful—it looks like glass after curing! The sheen gives us goosebumps every time we see it because of how shiny it gets. If that isn't enough motivation for you…the glossiness adds value to homes because buyers associate shines with quality craftsmanship which makes them more likely.
If you have a patio, you are no doubt aware of the importance of keeping it dry and shiny. You can do this with a solid coat of Rocksolid Coating, which will also help prevent cracking and peeling. The product is easy to apply and easy to clean up after it is applied, so you don't need to worry about any messy side effects when using it on your concrete surface.
Rocksolid Coating can be used on many different kinds of concrete surfaces, including driveways or sidewalks near your home or business. This makes it an ideal choice for people who want their patios looking their best at all times while also having them capable of handling heavy-duty use from vehicles driving over them every day!
Home Gym Floors Coating
If you have a home gym or workout area with concrete floors, you will be pleased to know that Rocksolid Coating is an excellent product for many kinds of concrete surfaces. It will help prevent rust and mildew, making your floor look new again.
Rocksolid can be used on almost any kind of surface. It is easy to apply and can cover 1,200 square feet in one application. This makes it a good value for the money as well!
Good product for many kinds of concrete surfaces
Rocksolid Coating is a great product for many kinds of concrete surfaces. It's easy to apply, clean, and maintain.
Rocksolid Coating has been used in some very high-traffic spaces including arenas, stadiums, parking garages, and even military bases.
It is a unique and highly effective product that will keep your floor looking like new for years to come. We know there are other options out there but none of them can compare with Rocksolid when it comes to providing quality protection from cracking and erosion.
If you would like more information on how this coating works then please do not hesitate to visit The Paver Sealer Store today!