NPS RX Natural Paint Stripper – 5 GallonNPS Rx 100% Natural Paint Stripper is an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, low odor paint stripper designed to remove multiple layers of various types of coatings. NPS Rx performs by penetrating and softening the paint film. The all natural and biodegradable characteristics make NPS Rx safe, easy to use and practical for most stripping applications. NPS Rx will not damage tools and equipment like most chemical strippers.
NPS Rx Natural Paint Stripper is a low odor, all natural, biodegradable solution for stripping paint from various surfaces. NPS RX features a penetrating formula that softens and penetrates tough coats of paint without the use of harmful chemicals. For tough jobs involving thick layers of stain or heavy putty adhesives, this green method can be an easier alternative to scraping down to the surface in order to remove paint. It’s safe enough for most tools and equipment so cleanup doesn’t have to be tedious when using our innovative product!
- Available in 5 gallon pails!
- NPS Rx Natural Paint Stripper is an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, low odor
paint stripper designed to remove multiple layers of various types of coatings. NPS Rx
contains no Methylene Chloride, N-Methyl-Pyrrolidone or caustics. NPS Rx performs
by penetrating and softening the paint film. The all natural and biodegradable
characteristics make NPS Rx safe, easy to use and practical for most stripping
applications. NPS Rx will not damage tools and equipment like most chemical strippers.
- RECOMMENDED USES:
NPS Rx will remove most sealers, paints and varnishes, both solvent and water based,
including latex products, acrylics, alkyds, stains, lacquers, urethanes, epoxies and more.
It may be applied to virtually any substrate and will not damage the substrate nor will it
harm the environment or be detrimental to animals or humans.
Before applying NPS Rx, insure all areas not being stripped are fully protected. NPS Rx
should be applied directly from the container using a brush, roller or spray. NPS Rx is
not as effective when applied to a hot surface. If the area being stripped is in direct
sunlight, covering the area with plastic is recommended after applying the NPS Rx to
avoid evaporation. NPS Rx is not harmful if it contacts the skin, however, neoprene
gloves and goggles are recommended. Contact with NPS Rx may cause skin irritations.
- 1. Apply a liberal amount of NPS Rx to the surface requiring stripping.
- 2. Work NPS Rx into grooved areas.
- 3. Allow NPS Rx to stand for a minimum of 20-30 minutes. Weather conditions,
type of coating being removed and coating thickness will determine how long
NPS Rx must dwell for stripping action to develop.
- 4. After softening of paint film begins and film starts to wrinkle or blister simply
scrape or pressure wash film off of the substrate.
- 5. Water will deactivate the stripper.
- 6. Do not allow NPS Rx to dry prior to removing it. NPS Rx deactivates when it
- 7. Additional applications of NPS Rx may be required to remove multiple layers of
paint or stubborn coatings.
- 8. After stripping, substrate should be washed with a degreasing detergent. Oxy
Clean is a recommended cleanser.
- Clean Up:
Clean tools and equipment with soap and fresh water.
- Coverage (Theoretical): Coverage will vary depending on coating thickness, surface
porosity and surface contour. Coverage typically averages 75-100 feet per gallon