Ultra Seal Classic Gloss Water-based 2 Component Urethane Wet Look Paver Sealer. Enhances color & locks joint sand. Also has excellent abrasion & chemical resistance.
- Can be applied almost immediately after cleaning (works with the water)
- Provides a Protective Barrier
- May be applied to damp surfaces
- User, pet and environmentally friendly
- Minimal odor
- Will not harm vegetation
- Inhibits weed growth and insect infestations
- Exceptional sand joint stabilization
- Eliminates the need for polymeric sand
- VOC compliant in all 50 states
- UV Protection
- Two-Part Urethane
- Classic “Wet Look” color enhancement
- Hot tire mark resistant
- 48% solids Formula
- Mold and Algae Inhibitor
Theoretical coverage rate is 200-300 sqft per gallon dependent on the porosity of the substrate and the width of the sand joint. More porous surfaces will take more sealer. Adjust accordingly.
SURFACE PREPARATION: Pressure wash all surfaces to be sealed to remove all dirt and debris. Sealer can be applied to damp pavers.
STRIPPING: If previous sealer is hazed or peeling strip prior to sealing.
MIXING: 4 parts A to 1 part B
Add 1 gallon of part B to
4 gallons of part A. Mix continuously for 2 minutes using a paddle mixer.
FLOOD COAT: Dilute 1 gallon of concentrated sealer with 4 gallons of water. Wait 30 minutes or until the sealer has turned clear and is tacky before applying the finish coat.
FINISH COAT: Dilute 1 gallon of concentrated sealer with 1 gallon of water. Additional coats may be necessary to achieve the desired finish. This depends on the porosity of the paver and the width of the sand joint.
Ultra Seal Classic Gloss Wet Look Paver Sealer is produced and distributed by The Paver Sealer Store